Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Anita Marci's "Hibiscus" Painting



This large 3' x 5' watercolor titled "Hibiscus" is the very first piece of Custom Fine Art that I ever made.  The collector had looked every where for a piece of art to fit the space. After much frustration, she had given up on finding anything that would work.  She was showing me her beautiful new home and I asked why she did not have a painting on that wall and she told me she could not find anything. I said "How about I make something for you?"  That is how my Custom Fine Art concept was born.  I borrowed pillows and a paint swatch. Next,
I created a small study of a section of the painting showing all the color combinations and the center of the flower. She approved the study for the piece. The artwork was completed, framed, and installed.  She was thrilled.  Her wonderful new home was finally complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment